Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2017, unless approved by Bowls England.
All entries for events may be withdrawn up until 1st February 2017. Any withdrawal of an entry prior to this date is eligible to receive a refund of their entry fee. Withdrawals after 1st February 2017 will not be eligible for a refund of their entry fees. All withdrawals must be submitted via the withdrawal form available from Bowls England.
The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• The previous year’s National Champion of Champions
• The previous year’s National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• The previous year’s National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• The previous year’s National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
• Husband/partner and wife are not permitted
Any player in Senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
The two players in the pairs must be members of an affiliated club within the same County.
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.