Area 7: Hereford/Gloucester/Worcester/Oxford/Warwick/Leicester
Area 7: Hereford/Gloucester/Worcester/Oxford/Warwick/Leicester
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 16th May 2017|
|John Kilsby (Rugby Thornfield)||23||-||7||Keith Mason [Challenger] (Rugby)|
|Keith Hornsby [Challenger] (Three Spires (Coventry))||8||-||18||Steve Merrett (Avenue (Coventry))|
|Stephen Wain (Belgrave)||WO||Eric Peat [Challenger] (Thringstone)|
|Tom Renshaw (Blaby)||7||-||22||David Simpson [Challenger] (New Lount)|
|Nick Cleveley (Hart Of Fleckney)||WO||David Hobbs [Challenger] (Kingscroft)|
|Daniel Box (Little Compton)||11||-||25||Mark Smith [Challenger] (Avenue (Leamington))|
|Larry Pearce [Challenger] (Bristol St Andrews)||23||-||12||Glen Wintle (Bristol St Andrews)|
|Dan Holmes (Ledbury)||11||-||23||Mark Atkins [Challenger] (Ledbury)|
|Graham Williams [Challenger] (Manor Park)||19||-||24||Andy Cook (Worcester)|
|Martin Acock (Chipping Norton)||10||-||28||Jazzmin Alder [Challenger] (West Witney)|
|Keith Weaver [Challenger] (Gilt Edge)||24||-||17||Thomas Yapp (St. Dunstans)|
|Jacob Brotherton [Challenger] (Pershore)||WO||Harvey Griffiths (St. Dunstans)|
|Emily Jones [Challenger] (Manor Park)||11||-||31||Jack Pullin (Bredon)|
|Round 1    Play-by 30th May 2017|
|Tom Millership [Challenger] (Rugby)||22||-||8||John Kilsby (Rugby Thornfield)|
|Steve Merrett [Challenger] (Avenue (Coventry))||WO||Steve Taylor (Avenue (Coventry))|
|Trevor Manning [Challenger] (Nuneaton)||13||-||29||Graham Ashby (Avenue (Coventry))|
|Tom Alcock [Challenger] (Brush)||30||-||5||Stephen Wain (Belgrave)|
|Kathleen Rothera [Challenger] (Wymeswold)||WO||Hayley Smith (New Lount)|
|Oliver Duddy (Knighton Victoria)||WO||David Simpson [Challenger] (New Lount)|
|Nick Cleveley (Hart Of Fleckney)||26||-||14||Liam English [Challenger] (New Lount)|
|Mark Smith (Avenue (Leamington))||25||-||22||Phil Green [Challenger] (Norgren)|
|Will Campion (Banbury Central Bowling Club)||19||-||15||Will Soden [Challenger] (Watlington)|
|Jon Ellis [Challenger] (Falcon.)||19||-||5||Mike Manns (Barnwood)|
|David Heath [Challenger] (Caer Glow)||WO||Stephen Allsopp (Gloucester City)|
|Jack Grover (Cirencester)||15||-||32||Rob Griffiths [Challenger] (Cheltenham)|
|Larry Pearce [Challenger] (Bristol St Andrews)||3||-||21||Mark Atkins (Ledbury)|
|Andy Cook [Challenger] (Worcester)||10||-||21||Jack Pullin (Bredon)|
|Harvey Griffiths [Challenger] (St. Dunstans)||9||-||24||Keith Weaver (Gilt Edge)|
|Gordon Walker (Carterton)||18||-||22||Jazzmin Alder [Challenger] (West Witney)|
|Round 2    Play-by 13th Jun 2017|
|David Simpson (New Lount)||19||-||13||Nick Cleveley [Challenger] (Hart Of Fleckney)|
|Tom Alcock [Challenger] (Brush)||1||-||0||Hayley Smith (New Lount)|
|Steve Merrett (Avenue (Coventry))||17||-||20||Graham Ashby [Challenger] (Avenue (Coventry))|
|Mark Smith [Challenger] (Avenue (Leamington))||19||-||26||Tom Millership (Rugby)|
|Jazzmin Alder (West Witney)||4||-||23||Will Campion [Challenger] (Banbury Central Bowling Club)|
|Jack Pullin [Challenger] (Bredon)||21||-||14||Keith Weaver (Gilt Edge)|
|Rob Griffiths [Challenger] (Cheltenham)||3||-||12||Mark Atkins (Ledbury)|
|Jon Ellis (Falcon.)||14||-||19||Stephen Allsopp [Challenger] (Gloucester City)|
|Round 3    Play-by 27th Jun 2017|
|Tom Alcock (Brush)||4||-||22||David Simpson [Challenger] (New Lount)|
|Tom Millership (Rugby)||27||-||25||Graham Ashby [Challenger] (Avenue (Coventry))|
|Jack Pullin (Bredon)||12||-||27||Will Campion [Challenger] (Banbury Central Bowling Club)|
|Stephen Allsopp [Challenger] (Gloucester City)||15||-||19||Mark Atkins (Ledbury)|
|Round 4    Play-by 11th Jul 2017|
|Mark Atkins [Challenger] (Ledbury)||23||-||18||Will Campion (Banbury Central Bowling Club)|
|Tom Millership [Challenger] (Rugby)||15||-||24||David Simpson (New Lount)|
|Round 5    Play-by 25th Jul 2017|
|Mark Atkins (Ledbury)||15||-||17||David Simpson [Challenger] (New Lount)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.