Area 3: Buckinghamshire
Area 3: Buckinghamshire
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 31st May 2017|
|Don Savage (Bletchley Town)||WO||John Kayne [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)|
|Robert Green (Burnham)||13||-||21||George Simpson [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|Robert Matthews (Richings Park)||17||-||21||Allan Davies [Challenger] (Iver Heath)|
|Claud Stimpson (Richings Park)||7||-||21||Neil Farnish [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)||21||-||15||Bob Doddington (Richings Park)|
|Ray Keen (Chesham)||21||-||11||Chris Stonell [Challenger] (High Wycombe)|
|Mike Skerry (Chesham)||21||-||20||Barry Simmonds [Challenger] (High Wycombe)|
|Gerald Moores [Challenger] (Hazells)||11||-||22||Derek Plater (Waddesdon)|
|Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)||21||-||8||John Gilbey (Winslow)|
|Jeremy Maughan [Challenger] (Bletchley St Martins)||20||-||21||Geoff Cooke (Woburn Sands)|
|Peter Musgrave (Stony Stratford)||21||-||7||Geoff Shaw [Challenger] (Buckingham West End)|
|Malcolm Pratt (Bletchley Town)||21||-||5||James Ingarfield [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)|
|Mick Evans (Newport Pagnell)||21||-||20||John Paul Howlett [Challenger] (Bletchley St Martins)|
|Trevor Room (Waddesdon)||21||-||17||Mark Newman [Challenger] (Hazells)|
|Round 1    Play-by 14th Jun 2017|
|Allan Davies [Challenger] (Iver Heath)||21||-||18||George Simpson (Gerrards Cross)|
|Les Brind [Challenger] (Richings Park)||WO||Neil Farnish (Gerrards Cross)|
|Ray Keen (Chesham)||21||-||14||David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|Derek Plater [Challenger] (Waddesdon)||21||-||18||Mike Skerry (Chesham)|
|Trevor Room (Waddesdon)||18||-||21||Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)|
|Malcolm Pratt [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||11||-||21||Mick Evans (Newport Pagnell)|
|Gerard Smyth (Bletchley Town)||12||-||21||Peter Musgrave [Challenger] (Stony Stratford)|
|Don Savage (Bletchley Town)||21||-||10||Geoff Cooke [Challenger] (Woburn Sands)|
|Round 2    Play-by 28th Jun 2017|
|Neil Farnish (Gerrards Cross)||21||-||18||Allan Davies [Challenger] (Iver Heath)|
|Derek Plater (Waddesdon)||21||-||13||Ray Keen [Challenger] (Chesham)|
|Mick Evans (Newport Pagnell)||21||-||13||Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)|
|Don Savage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||9||-||21||Peter Musgrave (Stony Stratford)|
|Round 3    Play-by 12th Jul 2017|
|Peter Musgrave [Challenger] (Stony Stratford)||5||-||21||Mick Evans (Newport Pagnell)|
|Derek Plater (Waddesdon)||16||-||21||Neil Farnish [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|Round 4    Play-by 26th Jul 2017|
|Mick Evans [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)||21||-||19||Neil Farnish (Gerrards Cross)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.