Area 11: Essex
Area 11: Essex
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 17th May 2017|
|Brian Gay (Gloucester Park & Murrayfield)||6||-||16||Stuart Muir [Challenger] (Drums)|
|Paul Whellams [Challenger] (Wanstead Central)||21||-||7||John Durrant (Wanstead)|
|William Nelson [Challenger] (Fords (Newbury Park))||21||-||8||John Harwood (Wanstead Central)|
|Ian Mcconachie [Challenger] (The Ilford)||5||-||21||Leonard Welton (Wanstead Central)|
|Nigel Lee [Challenger] (Fairwood)||WO||Paul Robinson (South Benfleet & Canvey)|
|James Wilson [Challenger] (Connaught)||21||-||17||Barry Holbook (Silverthorn)|
|Edwin Smith (Harlow)||21||-||19||David Hilson [Challenger] (Larsen)|
|Patrick Riley [Challenger] (The Springhouse)||21||-||6||Gary Hayward (Gloucester Park & Murrayfield)|
|Neil Crockford (Arclight)||13||-||21||David Fisher [Challenger] (Colchester West End)|
|Philip Wood (Bocking Alliance)||21||-||17||Martin Spencer [Challenger] (Braintree)|
|Colin Morton [Challenger] (Romford)||21||-||18||Dave Jarrold (St Chads)|
|Martyn Gardner [Challenger] (Chelmsford)||21||-||17||Christopher Clarke (Writtle)|
|Round 1    Play-by 31st May 2017|
|William Nelson [Challenger] (Fords (Newbury Park))||21||-||13||Leonard Welton (Wanstead Central)|
|James Druce [Challenger] (South Benfleet & Canvey)||21||-||14||Alex Swan (Prittlewell)|
|Lloyd Newton [Challenger] (South Benfleet & Canvey)||17||-||21||Barry Miller (Rochford)|
|Philip Bowyer [Challenger] (Essex County)||21||-||7||Nigel Lee (Fairwood)|
|Alexander Hanton (Thorpe Bay)||11||-||21||John Stewart [Challenger] (Essex County)|
|James Wilson [Challenger] (Connaught)||21||-||18||Edwin Smith (Harlow)|
|Patrick Riley (The Springhouse)||21||-||17||Stuart Muir [Challenger] (Drums)|
|Terry Lichkin (Wanstead Central)||9||-||21||Paul Whellams [Challenger] (Wanstead Central)|
|Colin Morton [Challenger] (Romford)||21||-||4||Chris Martin (Kings Chase)|
|Trevor Gosling [Challenger] (Arclight)||13||-||21||Stephen Warner (West Mersea)|
|Peter Leatherdale (Arclight)||10||-||21||Nigel Holt [Challenger] (Mersea Island)|
|David Fisher [Challenger] (Colchester West End)||15||-||21||Paul Mann (Silver End)|
|Malcolm Stark [Challenger] (Braintree)||21||-||7||Philip Wood (Bocking Alliance)|
|Roy Etheridge (Braintree)||WO||Kevin Moore [Challenger] (Radwinter)|
|Robert Pooley (Stock & Buttsbury)||WO||Martyn Gardner [Challenger] (Chelmsford)|
|Leslie Howard [Challenger] (Gidea Park)||9||-||21||John Tully (Romford)|
|Round 2    Play-by 14th Jun 2017|
|James Wilson [Challenger] (Connaught)||22||-||14||Patrick Riley (The Springhouse)|
|Philip Bowyer [Challenger] (Essex County)||10||-||21||John Stewart (Essex County)|
|James Druce [Challenger] (South Benfleet & Canvey)||WO||Barry Miller (Rochford)|
|Paul Whellams [Challenger] (Wanstead Central)||21||-||5||William Nelson (Fords (Newbury Park))|
|John Tully (Romford)||21||-||12||Colin Morton [Challenger] (Romford)|
|Kevin Moore (Radwinter)||15||-||21||Robert Pooley [Challenger] (Stock & Buttsbury)|
|Paul Mann [Challenger] (Silver End)||21||-||12||Malcolm Stark (Braintree)|
|Stephen Warner (West Mersea)||21||-||6||Nigel Holt [Challenger] (Mersea Island)|
|Round 3    Play-by 28th Jun 2017|
|John Stewart [Challenger] (Essex County)||13||-||21||James Wilson (Connaught)|
|Paul Whellams [Challenger] (Wanstead Central)||14||-||21||James Druce (South Benfleet & Canvey)|
|Robert Pooley (Stock & Buttsbury)||WO||John Tully [Challenger] (Romford)|
|Stephen Warner [Challenger] (West Mersea)||13||-||21||Paul Mann (Silver End)|
|Round 4    Play-by 12th Jul 2017|
|Paul Mann (Silver End)||14||-||21||John Tully [Challenger] (Romford)|
|James Druce (South Benfleet & Canvey)||21||-||13||James Wilson [Challenger] (Connaught)|
|Round 5    Play-by 26th Jul 2017|
|John Tully [Challenger] (Romford)||18||-||21||James Druce (South Benfleet & Canvey)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.