Area 15: Hertfordshire
Area 15: Hertfordshire
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 17th May 2017|
|Ian Mackinnon [Challenger] (Holwell)||WO||Dennis Horwood (Mill End)|
|Trevor Mckenzie (Bishops Stortford)||17||-||21||Peter Roseblade [Challenger] (Baldock Town)|
|Terry Saunders (St Ippolytts)||18||-||21||Rob Dempster [Challenger] (Baldock Town)|
|Roy Surrey (Potten End)||7||-||21||Ian Snook [Challenger] (Welwyn & District)|
|Round 1    Play-by 31st May 2017|
|Dennis Horwood (Mill End)||21||-||13||Gary Edwards [Challenger] (Garston)|
|Richard Pearce [Challenger] (Potters Bar)||19||-||21||David Bowler (Oak Hill)|
|Thomas Robert Newby (Harpenden)||13||-||21||John Bishop [Challenger] (Rosedale)|
|David Brooks (Harpenden)||11||-||21||Peter Roseblade [Challenger] (Baldock Town)|
|John Sutton (Abbots Langley)||12||-||21||John Dowler [Challenger] (Northaw & Cuffley)|
|Laurie Ramsay (Royston)||8||-||21||Raymond Barwick [Challenger] (Northaw & Cuffley)|
|Colin Driscoll (Harpenden)||21||-||20||Mark Harris [Challenger] (Sawbridgeworth)|
|Peter Daley [Challenger] (De Havilland)||10||-||21||Alan Spicer (Rosedale)|
|Noel Roberts (Harpenden)||21||-||16||Rob Dempster [Challenger] (Baldock Town)|
|Chris Sherriff [Challenger] (Welwyn & District)||20||-||21||Gary Wood (Baldock Town)|
|Kevin Hull [Challenger] (St Albans)||21||-||16||David Holloway (Tring)|
|Michael Mahoney (Datchworth)||16||-||21||Mike Parsons [Challenger] (Baldock Town)|
|Paul Dale [Challenger] (Three Horseshoes)||21||-||18||Ian Snook (Welwyn & District)|
|Steve Kilford (Royston)||21||-||8||Tony Redford [Challenger] (Harpenden)|
|John Sharp (Bushey)||WO||Steve Collins [Challenger] (Abbots Langley)|
|Greg Amos (Buntingford)||9||-||21||Bob Kerry [Challenger] (Tring)|
|Round 2    Play-by 14th Jun 2017|
|Raymond Barwick [Challenger] (Northaw & Cuffley)||21||-||6||Colin Driscoll (Harpenden)|
|Peter Roseblade (Baldock Town)||21||-||20||John Dowler [Challenger] (Northaw & Cuffley)|
|David Bowler (Oak Hill)||21||-||15||John Bishop [Challenger] (Rosedale)|
|Alan Spicer (Rosedale)||21||-||20||Dennis Horwood [Challenger] (Mill End)|
|Bob Kerry (Tring)||13||-||21||Noel Roberts [Challenger] (Harpenden)|
|Steve Kilford [Challenger] (Royston)||21||-||16||Steve Collins (Abbots Langley)|
|Mike Parsons [Challenger] (Baldock Town)||16||-||21||Paul Dale (Three Horseshoes)|
|Gary Wood (Baldock Town)||21||-||11||Kevin Hull [Challenger] (St Albans)|
|Round 3    Play-by 28th Jun 2017|
|Peter Roseblade [Challenger] (Baldock Town)||14||-||21||Raymond Barwick (Northaw & Cuffley)|
|Alan Spicer [Challenger] (Rosedale)||21||-||18||David Bowler (Oak Hill)|
|Steve Kilford (Royston)||21||-||16||Noel Roberts [Challenger] (Harpenden)|
|Gary Wood [Challenger] (Baldock Town)||21||-||8||Paul Dale (Three Horseshoes)|
|Round 4    Play-by 12th Jul 2017|
|Gary Wood (Baldock Town)||21||-||18||Steve Kilford [Challenger] (Royston)|
|Alan Spicer [Challenger] (Rosedale)||8||-||21||Raymond Barwick (Northaw & Cuffley)|
|Round 5    Play-by 26th Jul 2017|
|Gary Wood (Baldock Town)||21||-||16||Raymond Barwick [Challenger] (Northaw & Cuffley)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.