Area 3: Buckinghamshire
Area 3: Buckinghamshire
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 24th May 2017|
|Tony Duke (Cheddington)||22||-||19||Gerald Moores [Challenger] (Hazells)|
|John Gilbey [Challenger] (Winslow)||23||-||3||Derek Plater (Waddesdon)|
|Mark Newman [Challenger] (Hazells)||8||-||20||Trevor Room (Waddesdon)|
|David Balderson [Challenger] (Amersham)||19||-||18||Howard Cave (Chesham)|
|David Staples [Challenger] (Chesham)||6||-||20||Ralph King (Marlow)|
|Barry Sharp (High Wycombe)||27||-||4||Dietmar Townend [Challenger] (Chesham)|
|Les Ford (Iver Heath)||32||-||4||David Orr [Challenger] (Richings Park)|
|Martin Marriott [Challenger] (Burnham)||15||-||16||John Whitehead (Wexham)|
|Robert Green (Burnham)||23||-||13||Claud Stimpson [Challenger] (Richings Park)|
|Stephen Molnar (Aylesbury Town)||15||-||18||Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)|
|John Kayne [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)||5||-||24||Malc Drage (Bletchley Town)|
|Round 1    Play-by 7th Jun 2017|
|John Gilbey (Winslow)||5||-||35||Trevor Room [Challenger] (Waddesdon)|
|David Balderson [Challenger] (Amersham)||7||-||32||Ray Keen (Chesham)|
|Ralph King (Marlow)||9||-||18||Barry Sharp [Challenger] (High Wycombe)|
|Les Ford (Iver Heath)||8||-||24||John Mockett [Challenger] (Iver Heath)|
|Michael Alderton (Chalfont St Giles)||13||-||27||John Whitehead [Challenger] (Wexham)|
|David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)||18||-||13||Robert Green (Burnham)|
|Bob Doddington [Challenger] (Richings Park)||21||-||17||Neil Farnish (Gerrards Cross)|
|Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)||24||-||18||Tony Duke (Cheddington)|
|William Hutchinson (Newport Pagnell)||WO||Robert Reynolds [Challenger] (Chandos Park)|
|Geoff Jordan (Woburn Sands)||13||-||26||Alan Hutchings [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)|
|John Paul Howlett (Bletchley St Martins)||13||-||24||Don Savage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)|
|James Ingarfield [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)||23||-||12||Rowland Cleverley (Olney)|
|David Creamer (Newport Pagnell)||3||-||31||Malc Drage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)|
|Martin Gallop (Stony Stratford)||23||-||11||Gerard Smyth [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)|
|Mick Evans [Challenger] (Newport Pagnell)||11||-||17||Geoff Cooke (Woburn Sands)|
|Kenneth Beard [Challenger] (Olney)||23||-||18||Steve Jackson (Bletchley St Martins)|
|Round 2    Play-by 21st Jun 2017|
|David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)||25||-||24||Bob Doddington (Richings Park)|
|John Mockett [Challenger] (Iver Heath)||19||-||22||John Whitehead (Wexham)|
|Ray Keen [Challenger] (Chesham)||16||-||25||Barry Sharp (High Wycombe)|
|Michael Leggett [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)||18||-||25||Trevor Room (Waddesdon)|
|Kenneth Beard [Challenger] (Olney)||10||-||21||Robert Reynolds (Chandos Park)|
|Martin Gallop (Stony Stratford)||25||-||10||Geoff Cooke [Challenger] (Woburn Sands)|
|James Ingarfield (Newport Pagnell)||1||-||22||Malc Drage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)|
|Alan Hutchings (Newport Pagnell)||10||-||22||Don Savage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)|
|Round 3    Play-by 5th Jul 2017|
|John Whitehead (Wexham)||12||-||20||David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|Trevor Room (Waddesdon)||18||-||12||Barry Sharp [Challenger] (High Wycombe)|
|Martin Gallop [Challenger] (Stony Stratford)||22||-||16||Robert Reynolds (Chandos Park)|
|Don Savage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||14||-||23||Malc Drage (Bletchley Town)|
|Round 4    Play-by 19th Jul 2017|
|Malc Drage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||20||-||7||Martin Gallop (Stony Stratford)|
|Trevor Room (Waddesdon)||24||-||17||David Grieve [Challenger] (Gerrards Cross)|
|Round 5    Play-by 2nd Aug 2017|
|Malc Drage [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||22||-||18||Trevor Room (Waddesdon)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.