Area 2: Berkshire/Middlesex
Area 2: Berkshire/Middlesex
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 22nd May 2017|
|Ray Fortune (Poplar)||20||-||11||Antonio Bracaliello [Challenger] (The Broomfield Club)|
|Ashley Tanner (Ashford)||21||-||19||Mick Thorn [Challenger] (Isleworth)|
|Stephen Gibson (Bishop Duppas)||7||-||18||Marion Bushnell [Challenger] (Ashford)|
|Robert Hackwell [Challenger] (Ashford)||17||-||18||Dawn Slaughter (Cambridge Park)|
|Kay Stockley (Hurlingham Park)||16||-||22||Paul Cater [Challenger] (West Ealing)|
|Rob Green (West Ealing)||19||-||10||Ray Goodearl [Challenger] (Brentham)|
|Paul Wilsher (West Ealing)||21||-||18||Ken Hodgson [Challenger] (West Ealing)|
|David Ayton [Challenger] (West Ealing)||28||-||2||Martin Tasker-Poland (Harefield Hospital)|
|Malcolm Jacobs [Challenger] (Uxbridge)||24||-||17||Bryan Putnam (Rosedale Park)|
|Charles Lyons [Challenger] (Mill)||WO||Ray Bragazza (Ladygate)|
|Ron Leleux [Challenger] (Rosedale Park)||WO||Attilio Ciampini (Uxbridge)|
|Alan Harman [Challenger] (Bounds Green)||21||-||10||John O Flynn (North London)|
|Ken Pheasant [Challenger] (Holtwhites)||9||-||22||Angela Doris (Bounds Green)|
|Jane Preston [Challenger] (The Broomfield Club)||WO||Jo White (Bounds Green)|
|Ray Young (Bounds Green)||WO||Ian Rudston [Challenger] (Holtwhites)|
|Michael Cooper (Bishop Duppas)||29||-||17||Kevin Woodhead [Challenger] (Fordbridge Park)|
|Sally Gilbert (Didcot)||20||-||13||Roger Goodchild [Challenger] (Morland)|
|Nick Rackham [Challenger] (Lambourn)||18||-||11||Santo Orlando (Didcot)|
|Barbara Louis (Thatcham)||0||-||34||Andy Knapper [Challenger] (Tilehurst)|
|Ady Parsons (Burghfield)||16||-||17||David Oakes [Challenger] (Thatcham)|
|Barry Williams (Thatcham)||20||-||21||Mark Hancock [Challenger] (Tilehurst)|
|Beverly Wall [Challenger] (Tilehurst)||15||-||25||Elaine Hockley (Trentham)|
|Morgan Merryweather (Island Bohemian)||22||-||5||Lloyd Sabatini [Challenger] (Reading)|
|Cathy Edwards (Maiden Erlegh)||16||-||20||Stephen Hall [Challenger] (Caversham)|
|David White [Challenger] (Desborough)||WO||John Stannard (Maidenhead Thicket)|
|Round 1    Play-by 5th Jun 2017|
|Marion Bushnell (Ashford)||19||-||21||Dawn Slaughter [Challenger] (Cambridge Park)|
|Paul Cater (West Ealing)||4||-||17||Rob Green [Challenger] (West Ealing)|
|Paul Wilsher [Challenger] (West Ealing)||10||-||28||David Ayton (West Ealing)|
|Malcolm Jacobs [Challenger] (Uxbridge)||8||-||25||Charles Lyons (Mill)|
|Attilio Ciampini (Uxbridge)||WO||Alan Harman [Challenger] (Bounds Green)|
|Angela Doris [Challenger] (Bounds Green)||13||-||18||Jane Preston (The Broomfield Club)|
|Ian Rudston (Holtwhites)||19||-||18||Ray Fortune [Challenger] (Poplar)|
|Michael Cooper (Bishop Duppas)||19||-||23||Ashley Tanner [Challenger] (Ashford)|
|Lynnda Goringe [Challenger] (Sunningdale)||20||-||17||Sue Richardson (Great Hollands)|
|Sally Gilbert [Challenger] (Didcot)||WO||Nick Rackham (Lambourn)|
|Andy Knapper [Challenger] (Tilehurst)||22||-||18||David Oakes (Thatcham)|
|Mark Hancock [Challenger] (Tilehurst)||29||-||8||Elaine Hockley (Trentham)|
|Morgan Merryweather [Challenger] (Island Bohemian)||22||-||8||Stephen Hall (Caversham)|
|David White [Challenger] (Desborough)||WO||Kim Eales (Maidenhead Town)|
|Sheila Lee [Challenger] (Great Hollands)||15||-||16||Brian Allaway (Maidenhead Town)|
|Sue Goodchild [Challenger] (Maidenhead Thicket)||WO||Josephine Sanders (Great Hollands)|
|Round 2    Play-by 19th Jun 2017|
|Jane Preston [Challenger] (The Broomfield Club)||23||-||7||Ian Rudston (Holtwhites)|
|Charles Lyons [Challenger] (Mill)||22||-||19||Alan Harman (Bounds Green)|
|Rob Green (West Ealing)||15||-||25||David Ayton [Challenger] (West Ealing)|
|Ashley Tanner [Challenger] (Ashford)||19||-||23||Dawn Slaughter (Cambridge Park)|
|Josephine Sanders [Challenger] (Great Hollands)||17||-||22||Lynnda Goringe (Sunningdale)|
|David White (Desborough)||22||-||8||Brian Allaway [Challenger] (Maidenhead Town)|
|Mark Hancock (Tilehurst)||8||-||22||Morgan Merryweather [Challenger] (Island Bohemian)|
|Sally Gilbert [Challenger] (Didcot)||15||-||18||Andy Knapper (Tilehurst)|
|Round 3    Play-by 3rd Jul 2017|
|Charles Lyons (Mill)||10||-||26||Jane Preston [Challenger] (The Broomfield Club)|
|Dawn Slaughter (Cambridge Park)||10||-||23||David Ayton [Challenger] (West Ealing)|
|David White (Desborough)||23||-||18||Lynnda Goringe [Challenger] (Sunningdale)|
|Andy Knapper (Tilehurst)||23||-||16||Morgan Merryweather [Challenger] (Island Bohemian)|
|Round 4    Play-by 17th Jul 2017|
|Andy Knapper (Tilehurst)||15||-||21||David White [Challenger] (Desborough)|
|David Ayton [Challenger] (West Ealing)||19||-||23||Jane Preston (The Broomfield Club)|
|Round 5    Play-by 31st Jul 2017|
|David White (Desborough)||11||-||25||Jane Preston [Challenger] (The Broomfield Club)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.