Area 3: Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire
Area 3: Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire
|Preliminary Round    Play-by 21st May 2017|
|Carol Gaskins (Oxford City & County)||16||-||21||Brigitte King [Challenger] (West Witney)|
|Pam Tottman [Challenger] (Wexham)||WO||Julie Skelly (Burnham)|
|Donna Knight [Challenger] (Oxford City & County)||13||-||21||Carole Galletly (Banbury Central Bowling Club)|
|Katherine Hawes [Challenger] (Oxford City & County)||21||-||7||Gill Muir (Carterton)|
|Margaret Morris [Challenger] (Banbury Borough)||WO||Claire Soden (Watlington)|
|Sue Miller (Newport Pagnell)||15||-||21||Jennifer Wilson [Challenger] (Woburn Sands)|
|Cheryl Auburn (Bletchley Town)||21||-||12||Carolyn Hunt [Challenger] (Chandos Park)|
|Club Champion [Challenger] (Bletchley St Martins)||4||-||19||Karen Smith (Olney)|
|Jean Jones (Bradwell)||15||-||22||Maxine Mcluckie [Challenger] (Buckingham West End)|
|Round 1    Play-by 4th Jun 2017|
|Ann Parker [Challenger] (Amersham)||22||-||12||Pat Smith (Loudwater)|
|Julie Skelly [Challenger] (Burnham)||WO||Mary Smith (Gerrards Cross)|
|Kay Dilkes (Burnham)||WO||Joan Devonshire [Challenger] (Cippenham)|
|Lorna Efde (Iver Heath)||21||-||6||Denise Rogers [Challenger] (Chalfont St Giles)|
|Denise Newport (Richings Park)||21||-||6||Rachel Efde [Challenger] (Iver Heath)|
|Carole Galletly [Challenger] (Banbury Central Bowling Club)||11||-||21||Katherine Hawes (Oxford City & County)|
|Margaret Morris (Banbury Borough)||16||-||21||Brigitte King [Challenger] (West Witney)|
|Fran Smith [Challenger] (High Wycombe)||1||-||21||Sue Springell (Chesham)|
|Susan Molnar [Challenger] (Cheddington)||21||-||14||Gaynor Wiseman (Wingrave)|
|Jennifer Wilson [Challenger] (Woburn Sands)||21||-||19||Annette Hirst (Stony Stratford)|
|Cheryl Auburn [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||20||-||21||Donna Brookes (Bletchley Town)|
|Barbara Haynes (Wolverton Park)||21||-||6||Karen Smith [Challenger] (Olney)|
|Carly Deuerux Jones [Challenger] (Stony Stratford)||21||-||9||Maxine Mcluckie (Buckingham West End)|
|Angela Atkinson (Princes Risborough)||21||-||8||Carol Crick [Challenger] (Hazells)|
|L Hewins (Aylesbury Town)||21||-||12||Marthie Du Preez [Challenger] (Long Crendon)|
|Cathy Clark (Aston Clinton)||21||-||15||Megan Higgins [Challenger] (Waddesdon)|
|Round 2    Play-by 18th Jun 2017|
|Katherine Hawes (Oxford City & County)||21||-||11||Brigitte King [Challenger] (West Witney)|
|Lorna Efde [Challenger] (Iver Heath)||21||-||4||Denise Newport (Richings Park)|
|Julie Skelly [Challenger] (Burnham)||21||-||15||Kay Dilkes (Burnham)|
|Sue Springell (Chesham)||21||-||11||Ann Parker [Challenger] (Amersham)|
|Cathy Clark [Challenger] (Aston Clinton)||20||-||22||Susan Molnar (Cheddington)|
|Angela Atkinson (Princes Risborough)||23||-||20||L Hewins [Challenger] (Aylesbury Town)|
|Barbara Haynes [Challenger] (Wolverton Park)||22||-||13||Carly Deuerux Jones (Stony Stratford)|
|Jennifer Wilson [Challenger] (Woburn Sands)||17||-||21||Donna Brookes (Bletchley Town)|
|Round 3    Play-by 2nd Jul 2017|
|Lorna Efde (Iver Heath)||6||-||21||Katherine Hawes [Challenger] (Oxford City & County)|
|Sue Springell [Challenger] (Chesham)||20||-||21||Julie Skelly (Burnham)|
|Angela Atkinson [Challenger] (Princes Risborough)||16||-||23||Susan Molnar (Cheddington)|
|Donna Brookes [Challenger] (Bletchley Town)||20||-||21||Barbara Haynes (Wolverton Park)|
|Round 4    Play-by 16th Jul 2017|
|Barbara Haynes (Wolverton Park)||21||-||11||Susan Molnar [Challenger] (Cheddington)|
|Julie Skelly (Burnham)||21||-||18||Katherine Hawes [Challenger] (Oxford City & County)|
|Round 5    Play-by 30th Jul 2017|
|Barbara Haynes [Challenger] (Wolverton Park)||12||-||21||Julie Skelly (Burnham)|
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this entry you agree to adhere to Bowls England’s Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Each event is open to all affiliated members of Bowls England.
2. All entries made online will require the full payment of the entry fee for that event. Entries submitted through manual forms will be treated as confirmed only following the receipt of the forms by Bowls England, the processing of the entry fees and the entry form itself.
3. All fields marked mandatory on the entry forms must be filled out correctly, with direct contact details given for the named entrant.
4. No entries will be permitted following the close of entries on 1st February 2019, unless approved by Bowls England.
5.The email address given during the entry process will be the main point of contact with Bowls England. This email address will receive all correspondence from Bowls England which will include rules and regulations, notification of opponents and contact details, round closing dates and results submission information.
6. Bowls England will use the contact details that you have provided on this form for the organisation of National Competitions in 2019. This includes sharing your contact information with opponents to enable you to arrange fixtures, which is in accordance with the ‘legitimate interest’ principle of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you do not consent to your contact details being used for this purpose, please inform Bowls England via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 01926 334609
7. All competitors must adhere to the Rules and Regulations of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
8. All competitors must adhere to the Code of Conduct of Bowls England at all times. Details of which can be found on the Bowls England website.
9. Players eligible to enter the Champion of Champions are as follows:
• Club Four-Wood Singles Champion
• County Four-Wood Singles champion
• County Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• Area Senior Singles Qualifier from the previous year
In addition the following have automatic entry from Bowls England:
• National Champion of Champions
• National Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Junior Four-Wood Singles Champion
• National Senior Singles Champion
In the event of any one person qualifying in more than one of the aforementioned, only one entry will be accepted.
Players who have moved clubs during the close season shall still be eligible to enter the Champion of Champions providing that Bowls England receives written approval from the Club or County Secretary where they secured qualification no later than 1st February in the year of the event.
10. Eligible players for the Family Pairs should be from one of the following pairings:
• Grandmother and granddaughter/grandson
• Grandfather and granddaughter/grandson
• Mother and daughter/son
• Father and daughter/son
• Sister and sister/brother
• Brother and brother/sister
• Step relatives of the above are also eligible to play
Relatives by marriage/civil partnership are not permitted. The following pairings are therefore not eligible:
11. Senior Singles and Senior Pairs Competitions:
Any player in senior events shall have reached their 55th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships and shall represent the same county in the Senior Singles and Senior Pairs.
12. National Mixed Pairs & National Mixed Fours Competitions:
Players shall play from the same county in which they play their National Championships, with the exception of those clubs affiliated to two counties due to historic geographic circumstances.
13. Tony Allcock Trophy:
All players shall have reached their 60th birthday by 1st April in the year of competition.
14. Sutton Winson Tournament:
Any player in the Sutton Winson Tournament must not have reached their 18th birthday by 1st April in the year of the competition.